Last updated on December 1st 2020.
We are Profility, known as Profility NV with headquarters in 9300 Aalst, Bergemeersenstraat 118 with company number BE0534390321.
A ‘cookie’ is a small data file that is temporarily stored on your computer or mobile device by an internet page when you visit a website. A cookie allows to identify the device you are using to visit our website, without giving us access to your own personal data.
Cookies can easily be deleted via your browser settings. You can also change your settings so that cookies are always rejected. This may hinder the use of our website or make the access to certain functions impossible.
Types of cookies:
These technical cookies may serve to improve the performance of our website. The advantage is that the same information does not need to be entered or loaded for every visit to our website:
- Crisp Chat. This cookie expires after 1 year. (https://crisp.chat/en/privacy/)
- CloudFlare. This cookie expires after 1 year. (https://www.cloudflare.com/privacypolicy/)
- Twitter. This cookie expires after the session. (https://twitter.com/en/privacy)
- Hotjar. tracking (https://www.hotjar.com/privacy),
We can use these cookies for marketing purposes to show advertisements to those interested:
- Google Tag Manager: Deze cookie vervalt na de sessie. (https://policies.google.com/privacy)
- Google:Deze cookie vervalt na 6 maanden. (https://policies.google.com/privacy)
- Doubleclick. Deze cookie vervalt na de sessie. (https://policies.google.com/privacy)
- Facebook (_fbp):Deze cookie vervalt na 1 dag. (https://www.facebook.com/policy.php)
- Facebook (fr):Deze cookie vervalt na 3 maanden. (https://www.facebook.com/policy.php)
- Facebook (tr):Deze cookie vervalt na de sessie. (https://www.facebook.com/policy.php)
- Hotjar:Deze cookies vervallen na de sessie. (https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy)